Here are the 5 reasons I love the Wodhopper scoreboard:
- Your coaches check it daily! Your coaches are not coaching for big paychecks, they are coaching because they love CrossFit and helping you become a better athlete. At the end of the day, your coaches love to see how everyone did, who had PR’s, RX’d a workout for the first time, etc.. Using the notes feature is also very helpful! Leaving comments such as “Ran out of time, could have gone heavier” or “having shoulder mobility issues”, are all helpful for the purpose of programming and time management. In general, it helps us all keep our finger on the pulse of the gym.
- It’s Free!! Wodhopper has many cool features, the scoreboard is just one. And it’s FREE NINETY FREE for all of our athletes to take advantage of.
- It allows you the opportunity to track your PR’s, benchmarks, hero and girl WODS. Did you know that when a benchmark workout of any type is programmed, by entering your daily score, Wodhopper saves your data under “benchmarks”? This feature is awesome! I recently viewed my benchmarks in wodhopper, and it was so cool to see the dates/scores stored under a specific benchmark and to see my growth as an athlete over the last year and a half. You can also go back by date to see any of the workouts programmed since the beginning of your CrossFit journey and see your scores and notes.
- As a community we get to see each other’s gains and PR’s! Even if we didn’t get to see one another in class that day, we can celebrate with you! I love checking the score board and seeing my peers accomplishments that day.
- You can find a rabbit to chase! Isn’t it awesome to see someone else in the gym set the bar high, and motivate you to do the same? It also helps to see their notes to help you game the workout such as “I broke up the movements in sets of five” or “I gassed on the first round, I should have paced it”.